- iPhone 4, iPad mini, iPod 3G or newer
- It is recommended that you have a minimum 10MB of free storage memory on your device to install the VCOM Control Panel for Mobile.
iOS 6.0 or newer
- Recommended configuration: WiFi - 802.11
- 3G/4G LTE Data Cellular Connection
- Please note that data usage costs apply for using VCOM over 3G/4G
LTE mobile networks
Bandwidth Utilization per client:
*ATS = Audio Time Slice per packet which controls how many 20ms audio frames are transmitted within a single UDP
packet. As each UDP packet requires a fixed amount of overhead, the more frames sent at the same time, the less the
UDP overhead which conserves network bandwidth. Conversely, the more audio frames sent per transmission, the
greater the system latency and the potential audible consequence of a lost packet. The default is 20ms.