VCOM is a non-blocking, all software multi-channel/multi-access Intercom over Internet Protocol based on a dedicated server, multiple client architecture. VCOM is engineered for professional, mission critical communications in broadcast, production, military, aerospace, and government applications.
This short document provides information on how to install, configure, and use the VCOM Virtual Matrix server software.
- i5 2400 @ 3.1GHz
- Requirements may be greater depending on system size
- Windows Server 2012 (preferred), Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows 7
- 100BaseT connection See Appendix: Network Bandwidth Requirements Guide
- Outbound: Allow TCP connection for data on port 1000 and UDP connection for audio on port 1000
- Inbound: Port forwarding TCP and UDP on port 1000 to IP address of server