- Dedicated: Intel i3 3.06 GHz or equivalent w/ 2 GB RAM
- Multi-purpose: Intel i5/i7, 3.4 GHz or equivalent w/ 4 GB RAM
Lower processing power PCs can be used, however audio quality may be comprised under heavy CPU loads.
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10, including versions for Tablet PCs
- Recommended configuration: 100BaseT connection over private LAN
- Bandwidth Utilization per client:
*ATS = Audio Time Slice per packet which controls how many 20ms audio frames are transmitted within a single UDP
packet. As each UDP packet requires a fixed amount of overhead, the more frames sent at the same time, the less the
UDP overhead which conserves network bandwidth. Conversely, the more audio frames sent per transmission, the
greater the system latency and the potential audible consequence of a lost packet. The default is 20ms.